Advertiser: Kaipara CollegeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - General Medical & Surgical
Kaipara College is seeking a Registered Nurse to work in our busy Health Clinic.
This is a permanent, part time, job share position for two days per week - 0.4 FTE - alongside a visiting GP.
- Have an interest and respect for working with adolescents in a positive and friendly manner
- Have a current NZ Annual Practicing Certificate
- Have a minimum of 5 years post graduate experience
- Be an independent practitioner with the ability to work well with the multidisciplinary team
- Have experience using Medtech (or be prepared to work towards this)
- Be computer literate and demonstrate excellence in written and oral communication skills
- Have a post graduate qualification in Youth Health (or be prepared to work towards this)
- Have a current full Driver’s License
The successful candidate must undergo mandatory Police Vetting and be able to commence the position at the start of the school year - 28 January 2020.
Please send applications by CV with a covering letter and details of 2 referees to: Jennifer Sherman, Principal's PA -firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on 18 October 2019 at 3 pm.