Exciting Tutor positions
Advertiser: Industry Training SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Sept 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Education & Training, Teaching - Tertiary
Industry Training Solutions (ITS) have over 17 years’ experience delivering inspired training to students throughout the country. We are family owned and operated, passionate and deliver for our customers from corporate to schools.
Our business is growing and we require energetic and enthusiastic persons to tutor our corporate customers, Youth, and school students that join our STAR and Gateway classes. We also have contract work for MSD and upskill people in the Service Industries.
This is a busy and varied role reporting to the MD and we require self-motivated individuals who love supporting action-packed experiential learning for youth and quality delivery to corporate clients. We currently have part-time work available in the Hawke's Bay and Wellington Regions. There is more than one opportunity.
This role includes:
- Managing classroom standards and delivering training to a high standard
- Maintaining relationships with all stakeholders
- Course development and ongoing improvement in resources, delivery and outcomes for clients
- In some cases helping clients find jobs
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Experience in Microsoft Office
- Preference will be given to those who have experience within a PTE
- NZQA 4098
- Certificate in Adult Education or be prepared to work towards that.
- A Hospitality, Customer Service, Security, Logistics and Distribution, Call Center or Retail background is helpful but not required
- Strong communication skills and be a positive team player
We’re looking for professionals who can hit the ground running, so if you're self-motivated, skilled and passionate about upskilling people and enjoy positively contributing to a tight team, please apply via seek.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a tutor?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?