FMCG Territory Sales Manager
Advertiser: Aconsult LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Quantum Pacific is a NZ owned and operated manufacturer and supplier of iconic cleaning products that includes the known and trusted brands of ACTIVE, NEXT GENERATION and ECO PLANET.
We are looking for an experienced Territory Sales Manager to be part of our NZ Sales Team to continue driving success in the business. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, you will be responsible for achieving Sales, Distribution and Growth targets in your area as well as the managing of a small team of part time merchandisers
This role covers our customers across Central/South Auckland and Hamilton.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers
- Effective planning to achieve maximum sales and growth
- Maintain effective call cycle
- Maximising growth in Distribution and Sales through execution of ranging and price strategies to achieve set targets
- Presenting of new lines to achieve launch targets
- Manage a team of merchandisers
For you to be successful in this role, you will:
- have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in FMCG sales or similar
- be self-motivated and be able to work autonomously
- be a team player
- have the ability to develop strong customer relationships
- be confident with the use of Excel, Power point and Word
- have experience in managing a small team of merchandisers
We will provide a generous salary package including a vehicle along with phone, tablet and incentives.
Please apply online. Applications close Friday 20th September.
For further information, please feel free to call Karen Allchorne on 021 677603.
Only applicants who are a NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident will be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?