Advertiser: NetYourJobMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
- Sales Assistant wanted
- Support a successful salesperson at Ray White Metro
- Fantastic entry-level opportunity in an exciting industry
If you are looking to further your career and experience in the industry... this is your chance!
We are looking for a professional and personable Real Estate Sales Assistant to provide exceptional support to a successful salesperson.
Your role will be varied, with new tasks and challenges each and everyday. You will be responsible for ensuring everything runs at maximum efficiency by assisting with open homes, sales, contracts, providing business support and general administrative duties.
We're looking for someone with a passion for property and people who is vibrant, energetic, and willing to get stuck into whatever needs doing. You will either be a licensed salesperson, or have started your National Certificate in Real Estate.
Essential skills and attributes include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use initiative and work proactively
- A high level of personal presentation and professionalism
- The ability to work autonomously and be self driven
- Confidence and an ability with technology including Microsoft Office
- Full NZ Drivers Licence with own reliable transport
So what are you waiting for?
This is an outstanding opportunity to get your foot in the door in Real Estate Sales with a leading Ray White office.
APPLY NOW through our online application form.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Have you completed a New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate Level 4 or are you in the process of obtaining? (Please Answer: YES or NO)
- Why are you the ideal candidate for this position?