Beauty Therapist - Part Time
Advertiser: CACI KAPITI (PARAPARAUMU)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Sept 2019
- Wellington, Porirua & Kapiti Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Hair & Beauty Services
THE CACI KAPITI TEAM
At Caci Kapiti, our values and culture reflect our passion, drive and commitment.
We're about providing great results and believe to be able to do this we must be our best. Our motivation to do this comes from working in a fun, supporting and encouraging team. We love what we do and love who we do this with.
WHAT WORKING WITH CACI CAN LOOK LIKE
We take the time to build and nurture relationships - this is at the heart of what we do. We care about our people and our clients. As an innovative and forward thinking business, we’re always seeking new ideas to grow our knowledge. This knowledge is strengthened through ongoing training and educational programmes for all our staff so that we grow together. We own what we do everyday! This is how we became leaders in the industry and empower others to share the same goal.
The role will involve:
• Working with customers to deliver skin treatments best suited to their concerns
• Performing treatments; Laser hair removal, facials and general beauty therapy (waxing, electrolysis and lash/brow treatments). If not yet qualified training for Laser and may be provided.
• Managing the total customer journey throughout their Treatment Plan – including treatment referrals where recommended (eg: appearance medicine/injectables)
• Maintaining a tight-knit relationship with the clinic team to ensure we all achieve our targets while meeting our high-performing team values
• Always doing right by our customers and delivering the best for the brand
• Generating and facilitating client leads
Along with a base salary package, you will have access to treatments, product allowances and complimentary products, sales incentives (even overseas trips!). To further your professional development, we host an annual Conference with an exciting Caci Awards Night, development days and in-clinic training.
Our Centre of Excellence (based in Auckland) offers advanced learning pathways with a mix of face to face and online, including; personal development, technical skills and further education.
Are you for us?
You’ll need to be customer focused, with a can-do attitude, the ability to collaborate, work as a team and deliver results.
The best person for this role will carefully consider all possible outcomes before taking action, focus on the task at hand, look towards long term outcomes when making decisions, and will have exceptional customer service.
Caci stars are motivated by achievement, resilient, adaptable with high emotional intelligence, accountable and efficient with their time management and organisational skills.
Have a qualification in Laser hair removal and Photorejuvenation would be of benefit but not essential.
You will have:
• Minimum of 1 years training course e.g. CIBTAC, CIDESCO, ITEC, London City & Guilds Dip (Advanced)
• A punctual and flexible approach to work
• A passion for improving women’s confidence and giving great customer service, no matter what
• A desire to grow and be part of a high performing team
• Happy to get involved in promotional activity
• Interest in skin, beauty, cosmetic and cosmetic medicine with a passion for learning including self motivated learning.
• Great presentation and someone who loves to shine!
We hire on attitude!
If you think you’ve got what it takes, and you really want to join us we would love to hear from you. While it would be awesome if you possessed expert skin knowledge, it’s your ambition, drive and experience that we are after. We can teach you the rest as you grow and develop with the role.
Apply for this job to:
Donna Rider (Owner) Caci Kapiti with your covering letter and CV at email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a beauty therapist?
- Have you completed a qualification in beauty therapy?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
- Do you have customer service experience?