Architectural Draftsperson with 2-3 Years Experience
Advertiser: DDL ArchitectureMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Sept 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa
Our Goal at Diverse Design Ltd is to provide the highest quality architectural design and drafting services, performing over and above our clients expectations.
Diverse Design Ltd is looking for a new full time draftsperson to join our team.
Experience with Revit Architecture is desired, but not essential. Some New Zealand work place experience is necessary. The role will involve a wide range of tasks both in and out of the office.
The ideal draftsperson will need to have the following skills:
- Good understanding of NZS3604 and New Zealand Building Code.
- Holds a current driver’s license.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience.
- Experience with Revit Architecture preferred.
- Well-presented and prompt
- A friendly manner dealing with clients within meetings and on the phone
- Willing to work as part of a team.
- Diploma in Architectural Technology or equivalent
Looking for an immediate start for the right person, if all the above is you we would like to hear from you
If you’re interested please email a Covering Letter and CV to Kirsty@diversedesign.co.nz or give us a call on 07 849 8184