Advertiser: New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC)More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
New Zealand Tertiary College (NZTC) has been providing comprehensive and professional programs to enable students to excel in their chosen fields for over 37 years. Our qualifications specialise in Early Childhood Teacher Education and Health and Wellbeing programs.
An opportunity has arisen at the college for someone to join our IT team as an Application Developer. As part of the team you will be involved in the programming, documentation, change control and quality management of our Learning Management System, including both new developments and ongoing maintenance.
What technical skills do I need?
- In-depth knowledge of the C# language and ASP.NET & MVC
- Experience using build and deploy tools and processes
- Experience of working in a Scrum / Agile team
- Familiar with REST & RESTful API (Swagger) development
- Understanding of unit, integration and regression testing techniques
What else do I need to bring?
- Experience in software development would be an advantage
- An industry recognised qualification
- Ability to work collaboratively in a development team and broader IT team
- Ability to communicate at high levels in written and verbal English
Take advantage of this opportunity to be a key part of a college team within an innovative, values-based organisation.
Please apply now and include your CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?