Advertiser: Easy Street RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Part of a multinational building materials group, this business is a leading supplier of PVC & PE Pipes, Conduits and Fittings to Plumbing, Electrical, Civil and Irrigation markets. An exciting opportunity exists for a proven sales performer, ideally in, PVC Pipe products or a related market who, possibly, is looking to take their first step into management. Based in our Auckland facility, this role gives a dynamic industry professional the opportunity to join a growing business and help set its strategic direction.
The key duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of the business with a major focus on sales, but including, warehouse management and distribution of our pipe products.
- Maintain a safety-first culture
- Leading continuous improvements to minimise costs
- Manage budgets, P&L and KPI’s
Skills and experience:
- Exposure to the PVC and PE Pipe industry
- Demonstrated sales experience in highly competitive market
- Ability to lead the team and to communicate with customers and staff
- Strong computer skills
A good remuneration package will be negotiated with the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
This is a growth job! We are looking for experienced results-focused senior sales professionals who are energetic and passionate with a successful track record of developing and promoting a business.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 022 479 4603