Advertiser: Practice 92 LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Practice 92 is a private Psychology/Psychiatry clinic located in Mt Eden. Due to the broad range and high calibre of clinicians Practice 92 has a reputation of being one of the best private specialist clinics in their field. The patient centric focus of the organisation requires a strong team environment to ensure complete clinician and patient satisfaction. Demonstrative patient improvement provides wonderful job satisfaction.
Working as part of a small team you will be required to fulfil the normal duties required of a medical receptionist in a busy & challenging practice. You will need good computer skills, a friendly and compassionate personality and like a job where multiple things are happening at the same time. Good written and spoken English is essential. Previous medical experience would be an advantage but is not essential. Flexible working hours are required as the clinic is open from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday with late nights to 8pm on Monday and Tuesday.
Please send a written CV to: email@example.com. Closing date: 15th September 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- What's your average typing speed?