Advertiser: SKF Contracting LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Sept 2019
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Other
SKF Contracting is a small busy business, and we are looking for someone that will fit in, we are a pretty relaxed bunch that take pride and are proud of our workmanship and our reputation, We run pretty modern gear and take pride in its presentation, as we work in a public environment where attention to detail is paramount.
Our projects we work on involve excavator, trucks, roller, tractors, small plant etc. from pothole repairs to constructing new subdivisions.
- General site clean ups and assistance
- Heavy Lifting
- assisting with concrete pours
- building retaining walls
- using small plant, plate compactor, concrete saws, drills etc
What is required?
- At least 3 year experience would be beneficial
- Reliable transport - must be able to get to site for early starts
- a minimum of class 4 license but preferable Class 5 would be ideal.
- Wheels Tracks Roller endorsement. would be an advantage but not essential
Safety is a big focus in our workplace, because everyone deserves to go home at the end of the day.
If this sounds the job for you and would like to talk about the position further then we would love to hear form you
- How many years' experience do you have as a construction labourer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?