Deputy Managing Director
Advertiser: MOF Securities Broker (NZ) LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- NZD$5,000 -NZD $19,999
- Work Type
- CEO & General Management, Board Appointments
About the business
We are a Sercurities company base in hongkong,NewYork and ShenZhen,We offer online trading solutions for financial asset trading in multiple countries.and we are planning to set up an limited company in new zealand.The ideal candidate is a has PR/IRRV/CS in and has related experiences in this industry , Could speak Chinese，give priority to。
Some of your responsibilities will include
1.Register New Zealand company
2.Declare dutiable goods
3.Maintaining securities licesences, communicate with related FSPregulator Report to HK US and China leaders
4. responsible for local staff recruitment and other matters
5.Assist foreign directors in completing related matters
Skills and experience Qualifications
1.Bachelor's degree major in Economics/ Law/ Bussiness or equivalent experience
2.Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
3.Working experiences in Sercurities Company would be a plus
4.High attention to detail：Great communication skills - both written and verbal
5.Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on empathy
6.Ability to work well under pressure
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a managing director?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in finance?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?