Advertiser: Dynaflow NZ LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Sept 2019
- Wellington, Hutt Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Supervisors
Are you looking to grow your engineering experience and leadership potential?
Dynaflow NZ Ltd is an innovative 100% New Zealand owned company. We are looking for a suitably experienced person to take up a senior leadership position in our Wellington workshop.
At Dynaflow we design, build, repair and maintain hydraulic systems as well as a range of light engineering tasks across a broad range of industries. We service a range of clients across marine, transport, agriculture, industrial, waste, recycling and process industries. The work is challenging and varied and requires experience covering a broad range of engineering skills.
To be considered for this position you will ideally have a trade qualification and experience across in some of the following: fitting & machining, welding, mechanical engineering, field service or hydraulics. Plus have:
- A clear understanding of workplace health and safety best practice
- Ability to manage and lead people
- Good numeracy, verbal and written English skills
- A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
- A drive to learn new skills
- Ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and problem solve
- Clean full drivers licence
- Be medically and physically fit
- Flexibility with working hours as after-hours availability is a pre-requisite.
This position will involve working within our workshop and travelling to our clients’ work sites in the Wellington region. Some overtime will be necessary from time to time.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?