Advertiser: Charta Property GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $50,000 - $64,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
We're growing fast and are in the process of acquiring more rent rolls, so are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced property manager to join us.
If you're sick of being just another cog in the corporate property management machine, you'll love working with us. CPG is a boutique property company (both PM and RE) based in Auckland's CBD we have gorgeous views over Albert Park, a recently refurbished office, a company culture of support and excellent coffee and tea facilities.
You will quickly become an integral part of our small but excellent team. We're open to new ideas, love a good laugh and believe in rewarding good work. For every new management or listing you bring in (additional to your management portfolio) you will get a generous bonus.
* Salary will be based on your experience
- A customer service focus; tenants are our customers and owners are our clients. Everyone gets treated with respect.
- A good understanding of the RTA
- A minimum of 2 years experience in property management.
- Your own reliable vehicle (and clean drivers license).
- A team player attitude.
Benefits & Perks
- Travel Costs included
- Bonus and referral fees
- Free coffee, tea and snacks
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa and speak good clear English.
Send us your CV and a cover letter. Use the link below or email Donna - email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)