Advertiser: Integrity1More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Papakura & Franklin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Consulting & Strategy, Strategy & Planning
About the business and the role
Integrity 1 is an independent, fast growing Payroll, HR, HRIS and Management consultancy business and we have an exciting opportunity to join our team in Takanini.
We have expertise and extensive experience in helping organisations implementing new HRIS, Payroll and Time and Attendance systems. Alongside this we assist with consultancy, project and program management, system reviews and are heavily involved in MBIE Holidays Act remediation projects.
Our business is growing rapidly and we are looking to expand our very talented team.
We are looking for 2 x Business Consultants with a strong payroll and HR background who can hit the ground running. You will have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a Business Consultant, specifically dealing with the Payroll and HR functions and a desire to deliver exceptional service to our clients.
- To discuss current systems and processes with staff and observe and understand system usage at all levels of the organisation
- Analyse and evaluate existing systems to establish whether they are fit for purpose and are capable of meeting compliance
- Review existing processes and procedures, such as administrative and clerical procedures
- Record and analyse an organisations work flows, manuals, procedures and processes
- Discuss business and organizational shortcomings with clients in respect to findings from tasks above
- Provide technical expertise in directing clients toward efficient and compliant solutions that support business requirements relative to compliance with legislation, employment agreements and company policy
- Prepare and recommend proposals that refine processes, redefine job functions and resolve organizational problems that eliminate non-compliance
- Assist in implementing approved recommendations, issuing revised instructions and procedure manuals and any other required documentation
- Assisting and encouraging development of strategies and plans to ensure the efficient use of an organisation’s resources and ensure that knowledge is retained internally, eg;
- Establish monitoring tools for measuring compliance that can be used to manage entitlements and provide statistical evidence that systems and processes are compliant after solutions have been implemented;
- Impart knowledge to Payroll, Finance & HR Managers/Executives to ensure they understand their obligations
- Work collaboratively with the team and other employees in the company.
- Business Consulting Experience
- Payroll Consulting experience
- Experience working with payroll vendors
- Experience working with large payroll/HRIS implementation projects
- Understanding of legislation and tax principles relating to payroll and HR
- Good working knowledge of all MS Office Applications
- Excellent attention to detail, and prioritising skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to both work alone as well as within a team
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of the payroll and HR systems ecosystem within an organisation
- Previous experience as implementations consultant involving Payroll / HR software
These roles are permanent, fulltime.
As an employee of Integrity1 you have the full backing and support of our company at all times.
Apply online today!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a consulting role?
- How many years of experience do you have as a HR consultant?