Advertiser: New Era IT LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
New Era Technology is the leading ICT support company to the education sector in New Zealand, we aim to give our clients a better than expected service.
Due to internal promotion we are now looking for a new Client Manger to join our Auckland team. We are on the hunt for self-motivated, solutions-oriented person who has the ability to take client relationships to the next level.
You will be responsible for developing and growing mutually beneficial and sustainable relationships with key contact within the education sector for a group of clients in Auckland.
Your proactivity and positivity will ensure that your clients have the best ICT support and offering the best practice solutions.
* Join the nationwide client management team
* Contribute to the growth and knowledge of the team
* Refine and expand your own experience
* Work towards the agreed revenue expectation
Your prerequisite skills and experience:
* Demonstrated superior communication and relationship skills
* A practical understanding of ICT hardware, software and internet working concepts
* Capacity to grow, learn and adapt
* Be a team player
* An understanding of the New Zealand education system
* Proven ability to meet assigned targets
New Era Technology is dedicated to the continual career development of its people and as a result has a large core of long serving staff. We have a "get it done" attitude as we remain agile and our staff continuously learn along the way.
We have an annual company-wide retreat along with team building activities throughout the year.
About the Company:
New Era Technology is New Zealand's largest education focused IT company with a national footprint and part of a global group of education IT companies. With our HQ in Newmarket, we provide strategic consultancy, design, implementation and support services to schools across New Zealand.
Applications to be submitted no later than Monday 23rd of September 2019
Please include your updated CV and cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a client manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?