Advertiser: AddstaffMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Sept 2019
- Otago, Queenstown & Wanaka
- $40,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
We're looking for a Property Administrator to join a busy central Queenstown office. Our client provides a comprehensive range of professional property-related services and this is a full time role.
In this role you will provide professional support to customers and internal staff across all facets of the company’s property management operations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- General administrative support
- Organise agendas, attend & prepare minutes of general and committee meetings
- Attend to telephone enquiries & correspondence
- Keep all department records in good order
- Assist the team in preparing key monthly actions in support of key contracts
- Assist with rental calculations, billing and collection of rent
- Pursue overdue debtors
- Assist in the preparation of monthly account payments
- Review and develop proposals for new property requests
- Manage the distribution of key activity renewals/rent reviews & expiries
- Coordinate key monthly team tasks
- Provide support to project managers
- Develop a working knowledge of the key legislation relevant to key accounts
We need someone with a proactive approach to their work and the ability to learn and think quickly on their feet! This is a permanent, long term position.
APPLY NOW through our online application form with a current CV and covering letter telling us how you will fit into this top performing team.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?