Part-Time Experienced Veterinary Nurse & Receptionist
Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Waitakere & West Auckland
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced part-time Veterinary Nurse & Receptionist to join our fantastic team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on CPD – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Glen Eden is located in West Auckland on the fringe of the bush-laden Waitakere hills and has been part of the local community for many years.
We are a companion animal and exotics practice with a great team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry (& feathered or scaly) patients, dedicated to providing them and their owners with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: http://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-glen-eden/
About the Role
As an experienced Veterinary Nurse & Receptionist, you already have a pretty good idea as to the day-to-day requirements of being a great member of the dynamic nursing team behind any great clinic. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Hand-on surgical & diagnostic assistance
- Patient monitoring & treatment
- Front of house client relations
This role will be part-time with 2 x 8-hour shifts per week & rotational Saturdays (flexibility available).
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Full support with a great clinical team who want to see you succeed
- Strong focus on CPD with an ongoing CPD allowance
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location, plenty of amenities nearby
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic, supportive and responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- Not phased by a high caseload in a busy clinic
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator
- Experience in Veterinary Nursing along with relevant qualifications
- Interest or experience in Exotics
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Have you completed a qualification in veterinary nursing?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a nurse?