Architectural Designer / Architect
Advertiser: Burrett and Associates LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
Our company offers a suite of services including additions, alterations and new build projects and commercial projects.
This is a leadership role for an Architectural Designer. You will be a core member of the company's Design Team. You will lead projects & guide our Draughtsman through to completion of projects from start to finish. You will be responsible for producing concept designs, developed design, detailed design work and building consent submissions, and tenders for construction, and all aspects in-between these tasks.
About the role
• Lead projects, liaise with clients and consultants and guide other Designers through the process.
• Visits to site and comprehensive site measures
• Preparing architectural documentation for building and resource consent
• Lodging building and resource consents on behalf of our clients
• Liaison directly with the client, consultants and Councils from start to finish
• Architectural design for, new builds, alterations and light commercial
• managing tender and construction documentation
Your key competencies will include
• LBP Design 1 essential but Design 2 preferable
• Qualified with NZCAD or NDAT or similar
• Min 10 years NZ experience
• Assist with quoting, client management, contractor management, invoicing, overseeing other designers/contractors
• Good client facing skills
• Good NZS3604 and NZBC knowledge
• AutoCad proficient
• Knowledge of Masterspec
• Fast paced business, must be able to juggle multiple jobs, clients and draughtsman
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Experience with Councils and their consent processes
• A current NZ drivers licence
Salary is variable and is based on skills and experience.
Start date negotiable.
Car park available.
Please visit our website to learn more about us and what we do www.burrett.co.nz
We would love to hear from you.
Send your CV to email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?