Assistant Manager -- Mobile & Broker Channel
Advertiser: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (New Zealand) LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Banking & Financial Services, Account & Relationship Management
Reports to: Head of Retail Banking & Private Bank
Location: 2 Queen St, Auckland City
Purpose of Position: To ensure internal mobile manager & broker manager have their lending application and queries professionally supported with the end result being an exceptional experience for our customers. There is a strong focus on customer service, risk awareness and attention to detail alongside processing lending applications.
- Manage lending application workflows of bankers to ensure that their face to face time with customers and business development activities are maximized
- Receive and process lending applications for mobile and broker managers across retail and broker channel
- Maintaining and update sales funnel activity to ensure accuracy of data to reflect on customer home loan applications and drawdowns
- Assisting and administrating relating to lending file and applications such as internal system and process, customer onboarding and transition within ICBC credit & settlement department
- Playing an active role in ensuring lending files are complete and compliant within bank policy
- Assisting customer’s with queries and support if the need arises
- To apply for customer centric and service focus to provide a seamless transactions for customer.
- Ensure customer experience and service focus are demonstrated at ICBC branch, taking ownership to meet and greet with retail customers and refers to frontline staff if needed
- Take ownership and provide solution when facing customer and branch tasks
- Welcome customers when they are ICBC branch, proactively engage with customer with great customer service and add value to their overall customer experience.
- Ensure growth, customer service focus and sales target are achieved for both individual and overall retail branch performance. Proactively identify customers for cross sales for full suite of retail banking products, including home loan, term deposit, transactional account, credit card and insurances.
- Present a professional image and conform with all internal policies and procedures relating to the role. Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of bank products and services. Utilize this knowledge to identity needs, gain customer commitment to meeting their needs.
- Assist the manager in ensuring exceptional service delivery by the team and that every retail customer is treated with professionalism and integrity. Support in account opening, private banking, information management and post loan management.
- Familiarize yourself and always comply with ICBC’s health and safety policy and procedures. This includes recording and reporting to people leader.
- Understand and apply Operational Risk framework to have risk processes in place ensuring compliance with relevant laws. Oversight and monitor key risk indicators and take action when required.
- University graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of previous Banking experience in China or New Zealand
- Excellent Track record of delivering business targets, meeting customer needs and improving customer satisfaction
- Strategic and analytical thinking, excellent communication, problem solving, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluency in Mandarin, proficiency in both written and verbal English