Senior QA / Test Analyst Lead
Advertiser: Re-LeasedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Sept 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Napier
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Testing & Quality Assurance
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior Level QA / Test Analyst lead to join our rapidly expanding team in our Napier office.
Your roll will include: Functional testing - Including Test Strategies, estimation, writing test cases, exploratory testing, automated testing, bug reporting and tracking.
You’ll get involved with: UAT, Release testing, Regression testing, Risk analysis planning and execution - at all stages of the software development life-cycle.
You will ensure that users of our software have a fantastic user experience.
Skills & Requirements
A Good candidate for this position:
- Has experience in a formal testing role.
- Has experience testing web based/SaaS applications.
- Has experience testing mobile apps.
- Has experience using test automation tools.
- Is passionate about great UI and UX.
- Has good communication skills and is self-motivated.
- Finds technology genuinely exciting and wants to progress their career in a fast paced environment.
- Has an ability to bring in new ideas, a passion for all things web and a willingness to go the extra mile.
- Has great time management skills and is happy dealing with change.
- Has experience and a passion for leading a team of testers.
To apply; please send us your interest in this position and include a clear description of your experience and why you would like to work in our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Re-Leased Team
You must already have the right to work in New Zealand.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have web based testing experience?