Advertiser: Carevets Business SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Sept 2019
- Waikato, Hamilton
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Veterinary Services & Animal Welfare
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced manager with leadership skills to join our fantastic team!
- Competitive remuneration
- A real focus on CPD – grow your career with us
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – join the CareVets family
About the Clinic
CareVets Chartwell is located in north-eastern Hamilton and has been part of the community for many years.
We are a companion animal practice with a great team of Veterinarians and Veterinary Nurses who are passionate about their furry clients, dedicated to providing them with the best possible care.
For more information, please visit: http://carevets.co.nz/branches/carevets-chartwell/
About the Role
A management role, this role is perfect for someone with experience or a keen interest in the Veterinary industry, however although Veterinary industry experience is preferred it is not required. Here are just a few of the key responsibilities that you will be contributing to together with the rest of our team:
- Day-to-day administration including payroll, banking, debtors, creditors and inventory management
- Fostering an engaged team culture
- Mentoring & supporting staff
This role will be full-time.
- Genuinely care for pets, your colleagues and our clients
- Work well both in a team and independently
- Superstar people person
- High level of integrity and are interested in continued development
- Good communicator and have leadership skills
- Experience in management and the Veterinary industry preferred
What’s on Offer?
- Generous remuneration - commensurate with experience
- Strong focus on CPD with an ongoing CPD allowance
- Non-corporate family workplace culture – become a member of the CareVets family
- Fantastic location
- Work-Life balance is important to us, so rosters are geared with this in mind
- Dynamic & supportive clinic team along with a responsive leadership team
- Access to a wide network of like-minded colleagues across the North Island (and the opportunities that come with such a network)
To express your interest in this role ‘apply now’ via SEEK with your CV and cover letter attached. Any applicants shortlisted will be contacted directly.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?