Corporate General Manager
Advertiser: Universal Precast LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Sept 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
Are you experienced in costing and quoting jobs, have experience in managing staff and most importantly the ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing work requirements.
Our pre-stressed concrete factory needs an additional person with good time management skills to get it up the next level of operation.
Ideally you will have several years running a pre-stressed factory or similar operation. Experience in quality control and project management skills would be an advantage. Additionally knowledge of trade-related principles and the ability to communicate these to other trades people is essential along with a full NZ Drivers Licence.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have as an operations manager?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?