Advertiser: The Homestore NewmarketMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 1 Sept 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Officers/Clerks
The Homestore Newmarket
Based in Newmarket, our company is a successful NZ owned and operated business with over 20 years of history.
Due to change of ownership, we have a position available for an experienced Accounts Assistant. The successful applicant will report directly to the owner or General Manager and training will be provided on company systems.
This is a full-time role and requires a minimum of 30 hours per week, with the possibility for more hours in the long term.
- Cash receipt allocation
- Raising of Purchase Orders
- Receipting in stock
- Inventory control
- AP invoice coding and processing
- Reconcile creditors statements – ensure completeness
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Relieving shop staff
- Experience with Accounts Payable
- A flexible attitude and enjoys variety
- Speedy and accuracy
- Good problem-solving skills and solution focus
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, basic formulas, data input (vlook-ups, pivot tables would be ideal)
- Experience with Xero and Vend software would be an advantage but not accentual
- Discounted products
We are a friendly family business so if you enjoy working in an excellent environment please apply
Please email your CV along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for this position should have NZ residency or a valid work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?