Administrator - Whanau Ora
Advertiser: Nga Mataapuna Oranga LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 29 Aug 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Administrator - Whānau Ora Team
Part-Time 16 hours per week
Would you like to be part of a Kaupapa Māori team in the business of supporting whānau prosperity and wellbeing? Ngā Mataapuna Oranga is seeking an administrator with data entry/data processing capability to work within our whānau ora team. Reporting to the Whānau Ora Manager you will also provide administration support to the team.
You will need to be able to work to deadline, pride yourself on your attention to detail and enjoy a flexible work style.
We are looking for someone:
- with experience in data entry and data processing
- is familiar with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- with first-rate written and communication skills
- skilled in managing their time
- able to multi-task and prioritise work
- wants to be part of our team.
For more information you can request a copy of the job description at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for this role close on Friday 13th September 2019
Ngā Mataapuna Oranga supports a smokefree environment and is committed to the Smokefree Aotearoa 2025 vision.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?