Site Manager - Auckland
Advertiser: Odyssey Sensory MazeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
About the business and the role
Odyssey Sensory Maze is one of New Zealand's newest and fastest growing tourist attractions! Odyssey sends you on a journey to experience amazing illusions, sound effects, quirky obstacles and strange sensations that will invigorate and indulge your senses!
If you enjoy working in an interesting, unique and fun environment with a great team then we need you!
Job tasks and responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Site Manager to join our Auckland Team. As the Site Manager, you will assist in leading a team of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) and will demonstrate initiative, provide motivation and support to your CSRs along with getting right in there on the shop floor gearing our customers up for their unique journey through the maze!
You will be involved in the recruitment and training of CSRs as well as other HR duties. The Site Manager is essential in the day-to-day running of the store, ensuring the store is well organised, maintenance and safety issues have been recorded and/or addressed as well as responding to customer enquiries and issues. You will co-ordinate the monthly stock-take for your store and you will also assist our General Manager with some marketing.
You will be required to work either a Saturday or Sunday each week, these days being our busiest time of the week.
So if you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, please apply with your CV and Cover Letter ASAP.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa. Please provide details of your ability to work (resident status or visa category) on your application.
Skills and experience
Our successful candidate must:
· Be friendly, bubbly and helpful.
· Be confident and bring enthusiasm with them when working behind the front desk setting a good example and high standard for your team to follow.
· Be able to deliver a customer service experience that is personalised and ensure our customers are given the best experience, before, during and after completing the maze.
· Be willing to assume responsibility for the customer service team and ensure they carry out all their duties as required.
· Be willing to go the extra mile and work extra shifts where needed
· Have great attention to detail.
· Have prior customer service experience and ideally some management experience (this will be highly regarded!).
Job benefits and perks
Monthly commission is available for achieving sales targets.
Pay would be periodically reviewed and pay rises awarded where deserved.
Additionally, discretionary bonuses may be awarded for successful management of the store.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Are you available to work public holidays?