Floral Team LeaderPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 28 Aug 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Retail & Consumer Products, Management - Department/Assistant
About the role
You will be leading a team of merchandisers and florists in our Bay of Plenty and Waikato stores, motivating and supporting your team in achieving their KPIs, championing the company's quality standards and developing effective working relationships with your customers.
This is a busy hands-on leadership role for a dynamic individual who can be confident across many areas including exceeding KPIs, solving issues relating to product turnover, developing and motivating staff and approving fortnightly payroll information. You will need to be able to encourage and organise your staff, working positively to ensure your team functions at its highest level.
Key attributes to be successful in this role:
- Staff management experience
- Experience motivating a diverse, remote team
- Experience in achieving targets, including sales and waste KPIs
- Outstanding communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude & ability to perform under pressure
- Ability to work remotely with excellent time management skills
- Computer skills
- Hold a full current drivers licence
Hours are flexible but will include work on Saturday.
This role could be based in Tauranga or Hamilton.
About the company
Passionate about sourcing and delivering quality products in the most efficient way, Fresh Direct is part of a large, family owned and operated NZ enterprise. We are all about genuinely valuing people, with a culture that promotes respect, individual freedom and strong ethics and values. We have an efficient, vibrant and enjoyable work environment.
You will be joining a successful NZ company with a very bright future. We are offering an excellent base salary, quarterly bonuses, a company vehicle, laptop and smartphone.
Please apply below with a cover letter and CV.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- Are you available to work outside your usual hours when required? (e.g. weekends, evenings, public holidays)
- What's the largest size team you have managed?