Customer Service Co-ordinator
Advertiser: Solenis Australia Pty LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 27 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
About the business
Solenis is a leading global manufacturer of specialty chemicals for the pulp, paper, oil and gas, chemical processing, mining, biorefining, power and municipal markets. With a team of over 5,200 professionals across 120 countries, 5 continents and 41 manufacturing sites, we diagnose challenges and design innovative solutions that fuel customer success. Solenis has a high performing growth culture and encourages employees to excel and grow their skills and career opportunities.
About the role
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, you will be responsible for processing sales orders smoothly and correctly and ensuring that customer queries are responded to in a timely fashion. You will also responsible for supporting the logistics team; ensuring products are delivered on time and correctly using SAP system. This role requires a practical and hands on person who gets involved with all activities in the office, including all administration tasks that keep the office moving efficiently and effectively.
Benefits and perks
Based in our Auckland office, you will be a key team member of the Customer Service team for Australia and New Zealand. You will have opportunity to travel and expand your career with Solenis and learn from the best.
Solenis offers employees competitive compensation, benefits and recognition. At Solenis we value and encourage workplace diversity. Responsible care at Solenis is paramount. We have a robust global responsible care program ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees.
Solenis is an agile, growth focused organisation recognizing and rewarding high performing employees. We continually review our workplace culture and invest in continuous improvement of our people, systems and our customers.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role and a key contributor to our growth culture, you will need the following:
- customer service experience in a corporate environment – minimum 3 years
- SAP experience – essential
- Procurement/purchasing experience – desirable
- Manufacturing industry – desirable
- Multitasking and hands on
- Exceptional customer service skills
If you believe you have the skills, attitude and motivation to be part of this fast growing and agile team please send your CV and introduction letter to us.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for interview
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer service coordinator?
- Do you have order processing experience?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?