TELESALES MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Advertiser: Bayswater Vehicles LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Aug 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Hastings
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Sales - Outbound
Bayswater Vehicle Group is searching for a Telesales Marketing Executive to join our continually expanding and busy operation in the sunny Hawke’s Bay.
If you are looking for job satisfaction including:
- Flexible hours
- Friendly, professional and supportive team environment.
- Challenging and progressive opportunities.
For nearly 30 years the Bayswater Vehicle Group have been Hawke’s Bays most trusted name in motoring. Proudly 100% locally owned and operated, included in our vehicle franchise family are Hyundai – Isuzu – Subaru – Suzuki – Jaguar – Land Rover – Volvo – Renault and BMW brands. Boasting numerous significant awards over many years, our team are driven to deliver exceptional customer experiences and are determined to succeed in all areas of our business to ensure continued growth.
This is a new position for our company which will report directly to the Call Centre Manager and due to it's importance in its early inception will also report in-directly to the Group General Manager and incorporates wide-ranging responsibility including:
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and arrange appointment for sales teams.
- Direct prospects directly to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales contact target/quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
The Telesales Executive should have:
- Proven experience as telesales representative or other sales/customer service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
The Telesales Marketing Executive should have the following personal attributes:
- Cultural awareness & sensitivity
- A confident, clear positive and happy phone voice
- Be flexible
- Have sound work ethic
- A genuine interest in the Motor Vehicle Industry
- A Full, clean NZ Drivers Licence.
The Telesales Marketing Executive will spend long hours sitting and using the Mitel product MiCollab Client Telephone system
The office will at times be busy and noisy and therefore will require the Telesales Executive to be well organised to complete tasks in that environment.
This role is ideally suited to someone who is able to work a minimum of 20-hours per week in the office with potential to add further hours either in the office or working in an at-home office environment.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join our continually expanding and successful team. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please email your CV and application letter directly to HR@bayswatervehicles.co.nz