Casual Storeperson - Night Shift hours
Advertiser: MG MarketingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 26 Aug 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Casual Nightshift Storeperson - MG Marketing
If you enjoy working closely with staff and customers, being part of an industry that sells health to the nation and physical work then keep reading because you might be just who we are looking for!
Market Gardeners Ltd is a leading supplier of locally grown and imported fresh produce within New Zealand. MG is a 95 year old grower co-operative with a successful record of marketing, distributing and selling a comprehensive range of fresh fruit and vegetables. We work closely with New Zealand retail chains and independent outlets to provide top quality produce, both domestically-grown and imported - Including leading global brands Dole and Sunkist. MG Marketing is a global company with businesses in Australia, USA and JV partnerships in exporting as well as involvement in the NZ flower industry.
We are looking for a Casual Storeperson to assist us on the night shift in our busy distribution warehouse in Tauranga Branch. The role requires a physically fit, energetic person. The position involves consolidating orders to meet delivery timetables for our retail partners.
Key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Receipting product, checking and booking in product
- Picking products for orders
- Stock Management
- Forklift operation skills (training can be provided)
- Customer Service
- Internal Communications
- Quality Control
The role requires applicants to have / be:
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Forklift Licence with F endorsement (is preferable but not essential)
- Friendly positive attitude
- Health and Safety awareness
- Physically fit
- Hard working and reliable
- Attention to detail / accuracy
- Computer skills
Previous produce experience will be beneficial although not required.
This will be a casual nightshift role, hours will be on an as required basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply by clicking on the 'apply now' button and sending through your current C.V. and Cover Letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?