Administration office assistantPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Aug 2019
- Taranaki, New Plymouth
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We currently have a part time position available within our New Plymouth branch for an Administration Office Assistant. This is a fixed term contract from September 2019 to December 7th 2019.
The responsibilities & skills of the successful applicant will include but not be limited to:
- Enter time sheets
- Invoice queries
- End of month reports
- Filing records
- Run credits
- Issue purchase orders
- Assist accounts department
- All office administration duties, job costing, creditors (back up) or as directed by Accounts
- Receiving of phone calls or service requests and passing on details to Department Supervisors
- Providing back up to our Customer Service Counter
- Other similar duties as may be reasonably assigned by the employer
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook and experience with accounting packages.
The Successful applicant will posses a high level of interpersonal skills, attention to detail, high level of accuracy and excellent computer skills and ownership of the role is a must.
Position requires successful candidate to work a 30 hour week Monday to Friday 8am to 2.30pm with a half hour lunch break.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency.
Full job details, Benefits and privileges discussed at interview.
Please note, only successful applications will be notified
Please apply in writing or email to: HR@npe-tech.co.nz
PO Box 289 New Plymouth 4340