Full stack .NET Developers - Award Winning Cloud Software
Advertiser: Re-LeasedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Hawkes Bay, Napier
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
We're looking for a savvy .NET software developers to join our high performance development team powering cloud-based platform, Re-Leased.
What is Re-Leased?
Re-Leased is a cloud based, software-as-a-service product that is revolutionising the property industry across the world. Our software automates the administration of property management with a product that delivers an intuitive user experience.
- Offices in Auckland, Napier, Australia, the UK and US.
- Re-Leased processes over NZ$385 million in rent per month for over 700 customers in over 40 countries
- Re-Leased manages over 500,000 properties worldwide
- Re-Leased is a Recommended Xero App Partner, with a 5 Star Marketplace rating
- Re-Leased was the winner of Xero’s emerging add-on of the year 2014, as well as finalist for industry add-on of the year in 2017 and 2018
- Our CEO / Founder Tom Wallace is a recipient of the NZ Rising Star award from the 2014 Talent Unleashed awards – Global technology awards that include Sir Richard Branson and Steve Wozniak as judges
Who are we looking for?
We employ passionate, technically talented people who live and breathe what they do. You will be passionate about working with sophisticated software, have an ability to think on your feet to identify new technical opportunities and execute projects with little guidance.
Our developers will be expected to action software design, software development, product releases, and bug management.
You will have:
- Strong commercial experience with .NET 4.0/4.5 in C#, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core and SQL Server
- Experience developing solutions for the Cloud/SaaS technical web environments - particularly, experience working with the Microsoft Azure platform would be useful
- Ability to write beautiful code that runs quickly and robustly -- and initiative to debug, fix and improve existing code
- Flair for developing excellent user interface and experience
- Desire to work in a busy, fast-paced, dynamic environment with a great team.
- Bonus points for experience with technologies such as Azure Functions, Kubenetes and Docker, Redis, Cosmos DB.
What can we offer you?
- A fantastic company culture!
- Work from our fantastic brand new, spacious offices in the newly built Ahuriri Tech Hub
- Our Hawke's Bay based development team is made up of diverse and talented people
- Play a crucial part in building award-winning, fast-growing software start-up
- Competitive Salary
- Work life balance
- Support and mentoring working closely alongside a technically strong and talented team
This role is based in Napier, Hawke's Bay.
Sound good but not in Hawke's Bay?
We have had great success welcoming and supporting people moving from out of the region. You can have a career and a lifestyle too. Talk to us!
To apply; please send us your interest in this position and include a clear description of your experience and why you would like to work in our team.
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Re-Leased Team
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?