Advertiser: Corporate ChallengeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Sport & Recreation, Coaching & Instruction
- Casual Position
- Challenging and Rewarding Role
- $40ph - $50ph
- Full Driver’s Licence required
Corporate Challenge Events is a specialist provider of team building, corporate training and event management services. These services help clients create and instil a positive team culture, an essential ingredient for business success. Established in 1994, Corporate Challenge Events offers its services to organisations and groups across New Zealand & Australia.
Due to our growth, we are seeking casual employees to lead our fun team building events. We are looking for someone who is ok with flexible working hours and is looking for extra work as an additional source of income.
The role requires a bubbly and outgoing personality who is confident to speak in front of small to large groups. Initiative, attention to detail and an ability to problem-solve are crucial in the success of this role. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and their own transport.
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Energy and be prepared to have fun
- Strong organisational and coordination skills
- An ability to think on your feet
- Strong public speaking skills amongst small and large groups
- Versatility and flexibility
- Great people skills
- Current Australian Driver's Licence
If you think that you are suitably qualified for this position, please
e-mail your resume to General Manager Michael Cromie at email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a facilitator?
- Which of the following First Aid accreditations do you currently hold?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?