Risk Insurance Adviser
Advertiser: InsuranceBaseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Risk Consulting
About the business
We are a boutique, family orientated Insurance Business. We have been established for over 10 years and have excellent systems, support team and referral leads available.
About the role
A rare opportunity has come up to join our fun energetic Hamilton based team. Our small team pride ourselves on knowing our clients and building relationships
For this Role You Will:
- Provide solutions to everyday Kiwi's and their businesses who want cover to reduce their risks
- Service and grow our existing client base
- Grow our base by working with our provided long established lead generation.
Benefits and perks
- Retainer with a competitive commission structure for uncapped earnings
- Excellent support from an experienced and supportive team,
- Proven sales training and systems to achieve success
- Lead generation
- A fun and energetic team environment
- Flexible working conditions
Skills and experience
- Previous Insurance Advising /Sales experience preferable but not necessary as training will be given
- Level 5 in Financial Services preferable, or willingness to obtain this qualification
- Attention to detail and understand the value of processes
- Must have own transport and clean drivers licence
To apply for this role please comment on the above in your covering letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?