Advertiser: The George HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Sept 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Reservations
We are a dynamic hotel management company, consisting of 5 properties, including both The George and Hotel Montreal in Christchurch, the Regent of Rotorua, Hulbert House in Queenstown and Henley Hotel in Cambridge.
We are currently recruiting for a highly motivated and experienced individual to fill the part-time position of Reservationist for our Group Reservations Office.
This role involves:
- Internet enquiries and bookings
- Management of GDS and internet booking sites
- Communication by email and phone
- FIT, Group and Inbound reservations
It is essential that the successful candidate for this position will possess the following attributes:
- Previous hotel Reservations experience, preferably with working knowledge of Clarity or a similar Property Management System
- A high level of organisation, time management and communication skills and excellent attention to detail
- A passion for providing exceptional guest service
- Excellent in a team environment with a high level of self motivation
- A pride in their personal grooming
Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. You must be either a New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a current and open work visa with at least 12 months until expiry. Sponsorship is not provided for this role.
Applications should be addressed in the first instance to:
Brook Serene Hotel Management