Advertiser: Christian World ServiceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 15 Aug 2019
- Canterbury, Christchurch
- $45,000 - $49,999
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Data Entry & Word Processing
Christian World Service is seeking someone to support fundraising by maintaining the donor database, responding to donor inquiries and relationships and carrying out general office duties.
The ideal person will have:
- Experience in the maintenance of a database ( familiarity with Raiser Edge would be a significant advantage)
- Knowledge of office procedures and to organise efficiently accurately and promptly all tasks.
- Experience in website maintenance and social media, could be an advantage
- At least four years administrative experience
- Level 3 NCEA qualifications including English and Mathematics or equivalent experience
The position is based in Christchurch and is full time (37.5hrs). It is a 12 month fixed-term position and the ideal start date is 30 September 2019. The person must be able to work through the December and January period, with the exception of the days between Christmas and New Year.
CWS is the justice aid and development agency of New Zealand Churches. It works with local partners in developing countries and provides assistance when disasters strike. CWS advocates for action on poverty, peace and justice. It respects and responds to need regardless of race or religion.
We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Job description and information about how to apply can be obtained from Nadine Wells, Administration Coordinator, Nadine.firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by 5pm on Friday 6 September 2019. Interviews will take place the week of 9 to 13 September.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have experience in a data entry role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?