Advertiser: Platinum Recruitment LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
On behalf of a valued professional services client we are recruiting for an Office Administrator to join a small committed team covering a wide range of tasks.
This role is envisioned to be part-time covering the hours of 9:00am to 2:30pm (Monday to Friday) based out of their central CBD modern offices.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a professional environment where discretion and integrity are valued. You will support a number of team members and will have a diverse range of responsibilities covering reception management, general administration, and customer service.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Reception management (first point of contact)
- Customer service via phone, email or face-to-face
- Updating client information
- Supporting professional staff members
- Collecting, filing, scanning, data entry and processing information
- Invoicing, AP/AR (Xero based system)
- Records and document management
- Customer focused with great interpersonal skills
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dedicated team player with a strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and professional personal presentation
- Excellent time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful Dunedin commercial organisation operating in a professional services environment. If this sounds like the right next move in your career and open to part-time position then please APPLY NOW!