Chiropractic Assistant / Relationship Manager
Advertiser: Chiropractic HouseMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Bay of Plenty, Tauranga
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Chiropractic Assistant | Relationship Manager
Do you excel in delivering exceptional customer service?
Are you a 'people person' who loves to develop & maintain great relationships?
Are you looking for a long-term stable career, not just a job?
This could be the opportunity for you!
We are an established Chiropractic office in Mt Maunganui and we are looking to welcome an amazing person to our front line superstar chiropractic assistant team in a permanent role. Our team is friendly, dynamic & proactive with a strong community focus.
We would love to hear from you if you're a 'people person', an excellent communicator, confident and enjoy the challenge of learning new skills.
Additionally, you are health conscious, dedicated, excellent at multi-tasking and thinking ahead and enjoy working with people.
Our client base are treated like they are our family and the right person would easily maintain the high service standard we offer. We would expect the 'right' person for this role to have proven customer service experience. In addition, the successful applicant will be...
- Well groomed & professionally presented
- Friendly, caring & a team player
- Accountable & reliable
- Healthy and vitalistic
- Motivated, happy and positive
- Efficient, dedicated & a high achiever
- Fun & energetic with a balanced lifestyle
- Able to prioritise & work unsupervised
- A great communicator
- Have a 'can-do' attitude
- Professional, responsible & honest
- A self-starter with initiative and the ability to prioritise
- Able to work effectively in a team
- A quick learner
- Proficient with computers
- Flexible to assist with expos/ events over weekends (quarterly)
- Flexible to cover staff sickness and holidays
This position is very diverse. Our team will support you as you grow both professionally & personally. Our role of Chiropractic Assistant / Relationship Manager requires you to be available for the hours of:
- Monday 1.00pm – 6.30/7.00pm
- Tuesday 6.45am – 12.00pm
- Thursday 2.00pm – 6.30/7.00pm
- Friday 6.45am – 12.30pm
- 1-2 hrs a week of staff training, and team meetings will be included
While you will enjoy the flexibility of a working week of approx 21-23 hours. Hours may differ during the initial training period to ensure your satisfactory training & confidence in the role.
We value our team members highly and offer extensive on-the-job training, ongoing development, chiropractic care and great remuneration for the right person. This role is available to start immediately.
To be considered for this unique opportunity, please e-mail your CV with a covering letter detailing why you think you would be perfect for this role. Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received before Friday 23th Aug, 2019. I look forward to hearing from you.