Part Time Operations Administrator
Advertiser: Concrete Solutions LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Concrete Solutions Ltd was established in 1994 and has become a respected company in fields that demand highly specialised skills and innovation. We provide expertise from initial diagnosis and product specification through to completion of the required application. Concrete Solutions serves the commercial, industrial, utility and domestic markets. Significant projects have been completed at numerous historical and high-profile buildings and structures throughout New Zealand.
The Auckland branch is growing, and we are in the need for an Operations Administrator. Preferably looking for somebody with experience with construction administration. However, will consider candidates with strong experience in administration.
What is the role:
The role includes office management, processing of daily paper work relating to current projects, stock management, client and sub-contractor liaison, monthly reporting, preparation of monthly invoicing and health & safety administration.
This is a part time role. We are looking for somebody to do 7am to 12pm, Monday to Friday
Systems used in the company include Reckon Accounting, and Microsoft Office.
Who you are:
- Strong administration experience
- Proactive and the ability to use your initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to build good working relationships with staff and clients
- A professional working manner
- Full drivers licence
What is in it for you:
- Competitive remuneration package including a car park
- Good team environment
- Opportunity to work with a growing company
- Great location in Grey Lynn
For any questions please contact Amy on email@example.com. If you think you have what we are looking for please click ‘Apply for this job’ and submit your application.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office administrator?
- What's your expected hourly rate?