Part-time administration assistant
Advertiser: BotanicMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- $15 - $19.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are a central city bar looking for an administrative whiz to manage a lot of the niggly tasks that pile up throughout the day, week and month. We’re after someone who can dip in and out a few times over a day so ideally suits someone like a stay-at-home Mum happy to work 5-10 hours a week or so in total but in short bursts.
The role will involve
- Managing private event inquiries: we get a high volume of requests regarding private events. Our admin assistant must be able to communicate effectively with prospective customers, answer key events questions, look up our bookings and respond appropriately to the customer. These inquiries must be flagged and tracked appropriately within Gmail, our bookings system, and management to be notified if relevant.
- Payables: Our payables comes in to an email Inbox, these need to be documented in our accounting software (Xero) and the email filed appropriately.
- General documentation: We have other administrative tasks periodically such as updating contracts, adding new suppliers, and compliance documentation that needs to be adhered to.
Ideal skills & experience
This role would ideally suit someone experienced in administration, capable of dealing with multiple stakeholders and working independently. Given the lumpy nature of the work coming in and relatively low total hours, it is best suited to someone looking for part time work that can handle the unpredictable nature of the workload.
Apply by submitting your CV and cover letter.
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration assistant?
- What's your expected hourly rate?
- How would you rate your English language skills?