Kitchen Designer and Sales Consultant
Advertiser: CONCEPT 2012 LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- $40,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
Concept 2012 Ltd is an Auckland based kitchen company with over 15 years experience of cabinet design and manufacturing. Specialising in the quality construction of all types of cabinetry, including kitchens, vanities and wardrobes.
About the role:
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Define project requirements and schedule during the "brief"
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Supervise work progress
- Communicate with customer, constructor, site manager and suppliers
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practises
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions) preferable
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English are essential in this role
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Creative talent, space imagination and eye for design
- Ability to work under great pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If this sounds like an opportunity that excites you and you feel will challenge you, then we would love to hear from you. Apply now or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will make contact to candidates who are in the short list only.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in design?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?