Administration Support Role
Advertiser: Ergo Consulting LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
What you’ll get from life at Ergo:
- Interesting work in a great team environment
- Highly professional organisation
- Great place to work with a fun and supportive atmosphere
A warm welcome, see https://ergo.co.nz/
About Ergo – “Inspired. Agile. Genuine.”
Ergo's team of electrical and civil engineers is as large as any focused on the power and energy industry in New Zealand. This is our focus - we are a relatively small but highly specialised company. We have short reporting lines, we move quickly and are responsive. The owner works in the business and with our clients. With Ergo, what you see is what you get. We love engineering and design - and enjoy working with our colleagues.
Ergo aspires to being the first choice provider of engineering services to New Zealand’s power and energy industry.
We offer a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, the support to succeed, a culture dedicated to professional development along with a commitment to you and your life outside of work;
This is an exceptional opportunity for an energetic, outgoing and experienced administration support person. Reporting to our Finance manager and working closely with every member of our team, your responsibilities will include:
- reception duties
- organising events and marketing activities
- office administration and support
- diary planning and logistics
- HR administration
- production management for reports and proposals - with an eye to correct formatting
You are will be:
- a good communicator, both written and spoken
- organised and a good multi-tasker
- personable with a great sense of humour
- energetic and lively with a good sense of fun
- professionally presented
- capable of being the 'heart of the office', the go-to person
- familiar with normal office procedures and systems
- IT literate, especially using Microsoft Office
If this sounds like you please apply with your CV and a cover letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?