Part Time Spark Consultant (6 months maternity leave) - Kerikeri
Advertiser: Spark New Zealand Trading LimitedMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Northland, Rest of Northland
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
At Spark we're proud of enabling NZanders to live and play in amazing ways. We love giving our customers the confidence to create and discover new ways to do exciting things with technology and are looking for people to become part of our awesome journey!
Spark is on the lookout for a retail sales star to join our Kerikeri team for 6 months to cover maternity leave. You'll be right there on the frontline of a dynamic business where nothing and nobody stands still for long-you never stop starting. This role will further your sales career in one of New Zealand's largest businesses.
- Your friend describes you as - Liking a laugh! You are collaborative and enjoy being part of a team and take immense pride in your work.
- Your boss describes you as - Someone who loves achieving targets, and embodies a sales mentality that is only beaten by your desire to captivate customers.
- You describe yourself as - Curious with a natural affinity for technology! Keen to learn more, and constantly up-skilling-keeping up with the latest and greatest technology and products.
There's a requirement in this role to work weekends and maybe late nights. You'll work 16 hours per week.
If you have proven sales experience, love technology and can connect with a diverse range of people, you could be just the person we are looking for.
At Spark, not only are we customer inspired but we're also about making you feel valued and appreciated. That's why we have put in place a competitive salary and commission, and generous staff purchasing benefits.
Spark is a world-class Kiwi company driving our own future and made up of people who are passionate about unleashing the potential of our customers. We need world-class people like you to make it happen! Feel like being world class? Apply today.