Advertiser: WellnzMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Southland, Invercargill
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
Wellnz was formed in 1995 to support employers to manage their work-related injuries. We have grown since that time to become a leader in human risk consultancy, covering a wide range of services. We work closely with our employers to support their people with: injury management, return to work support for non-injury factors (illness, mental health), injury prevention, early intervention and other wellbeing services.
Due to our growth we are in need of passionate, experienced and values driven talent to join our team. We are looking for an experienced Case Manager with:
- Strong client relationship abilities and customer focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong clinical and ACC legislative knowledge
- Self-motivation and confidence to work independently
- Ability to travel
- Solid decision making skills
- Experience with the ACC Accredited Employer Programme, ACC case management or a relevant tertiary qualification in business, health or rehabilitation is desirable. Consideration will be given to comparable experience and/or education.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated Case Manager looking for something different, where they can put their excellent case management and relationship building skills to great use.
If you believe you can rise to the challenge as part of a dynamic, people focused environment - we want to hear from you. For further information contact Patti Butters on 03 964 4543.
Wellnz is a JLT Company, JLT Group is a part of the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) Group of Companies.
Marsh & McLennan is an equal opportunity employer committed to embracing a diverse and inclusive work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their gender, marital/parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity.