Experienced Property Manager
Advertiser: Taylor Property PlusMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Taylor Property Plus is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their residential property management team based in Churton Park with properties throughout Wellington City. This position would see you manage a newly developed portfolio due to an increase in properties.
Taylor Property Plus is a growing and market leading property management company that manages a diverse range of investment properties in Wellington – from standalone homes to large apartment blocks, studio apartments to exclusive properties. As a company we are totally focused on providing outstanding service for our owners and tenants.
This role would see you working in a team environment alongside other Property Managers, Administrators and Company Directors, overseeing the day-to-day management of owner’s property investments. This is a full time permanent role with days of work being Monday to Thursday and Saturday.
Roles and responsibilities;
- Property Marketing – oversee the marketing of properties for new tenants and ensuring that properties are leased to quality tenants at market rates
- Tenant Relations and Management – overseeing the execution and ongoing management of lease agreements, monitoring and following up of rental payment in a timely manner
- Facilities Manager – scheduling of maintenance and repair, ensure up keep of long term maintenance plans, contract negotiations with contractors, conducting regular property inspections, prompt resolution of property emergencies
- Financial Reporting - keep financial records from property operations, create/review monthly financial reports for property owners
- Owner Relations – keep open dialogue with property owners on vacancies, tenants, physical condition of property, financial issues, etc.
To be successful in this role you will need to have developed skills and knowledge;
- Minimum of 2 years property management experience
- Familiar with applicable local, regional and national laws and regulations
- Strong interpersonal & business communication skills – ability to work in a team in environment
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Competence with office management software
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Professional, innovative and confident, especially in a business environment
- Strong client and commercial focus
- Full, clean New Zealand driver’s license to be able to drive company vehicles
When applying for this position please enclose your CV, cover letter, relevant references and a copy of your driver’s license.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?