Area Sales Manager (New Zealand, South Island)
Advertiser: NOV Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Otago, Dunedin
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
NOV is a global manufacturer of progressing cavity pumps and pump parts and has a wide product range suitable for the pumping of fluids within the waste water, chemical, food, beverage, paper, mining, mineral processing, marine, agricultural and oil and gas sectors.
- Develop and manage regional customer base
- Maintain high level of customer contact to promote company/products, and to keep customer activity detail updated and correct
- Identifying & development of new business opportunities, including lead generation, qualifying the needs of potential customers
- Develop a high level of product knowledge, and keep customer base informed of new product offerings
- Build customer profiles; identifying key decision-makers and buyers
JOB EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Similar role with a technical/industrial product
- Industrial or Agricultural customer base
- Clear and confident communicator
- Strong customer focus
- Self-starter able to work remotely, organised, strong time management skills
The successful applicant will be joining an energetic evolving team within a global organization with a commitment to the health and wellbeing of its employees as well as providing competitive long term solutions to our business partners and clients.
If you feel you have the qualification and what it takes to join the NOV team please forward your CV for consideration.
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of sales management experience do you have?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?