Primary Care Health Assistant-Receptionist
Advertiser: Picton SurgeryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Manukau & East Auckland
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
This is an interesting role as tasks are varied and cover reception services as well as supporting our skilled Doctors and Nurses.
The role is a permanent position of approximately 24 hours per week over 3-4 days. The successful candidate must be willing to help cover reception for sick and holiday leave.
The ideal candidate needs to have:
- The ability to relate to patients in a professional, friendly and helpful manner.
- Health & Wellbeing qualification or relevant experience.
- Excellent telephone and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills; Medtech32 experience an advantage.
- Willingness to learn.
Key tasks for this role:
- Reception services and administration.
Under the direction of our clinical staff, assist with:
- Patient recalls.
- Clinical stock and supplies management.
- Cold chain management.
- Pre-medical assessments.
- Primary care nursing support.
Applications close 6 September 2019.
Please Email your resume to Kay: firstname.lastname@example.org