Advertiser: Storelink LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- Work Type
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
- North Shore location
- Part time, 3-month fixed term contract
- Negotiable hourly rate based on experience
- FMCG business locally owned and operated
Reporting to the Finance Team Leader this role will assist with the efficient, day to day running of our accounts within our Commercial team.
We are one of New Zealand’s Largest providers of sales and merchandising retail service solutions to some of the largest and most well-known global brands such as Natures Organics, Swisse, Atkins Nutritionals, Sanitarium, McCain’s Foods, Ecoya and Taylor Brown Wines just to name a few. We provide a range of services from key accounts, field sales, merchandising, tastings and so much more.
If you are a team-player, an efficient multi-tasker and an experienced accounts administrator with solid MYOB experience, then you are the person we are looking for!
Your daily tasks will include:
- General support to the Finance Team Leader
- Invoice entry – Purchasing and Sales
- Creditor and Debtor management
- Bank and accounts reconciliation
- Supporting payroll administration
- IRD taxation preparation
- Cashflow management
- Human resource administration
- Streamlining processes and systems
- General administration for business
To be considered for this role you will need to:
- Be fluent in MYOB Account Right
- Be highly organized, effective at prioritising, be a self-starter and have excellent financial administration experience
- Have intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office
- Be a friendly outgoing people person
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills – you will have client interaction as part of this role
- Be reliable and hard-working
- Possess excellent documentation skills
- Be able to follow and work to processes
- Pay attention to detail and have an eye for accuracy
In return, we are offering flexible working hours to suit you (roughly 20-25 hours per week Monday to Friday in a friendly and fun staff environment). If this sounds like you, please apply now.
*You must have the ability to live and work in New Zealand to apply for this job.
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Do you have experience using Microsoft Excel?
- Do you have reconciliations experience?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience completing ad hoc and month end reporting?