Human Resources Business Partner
Advertiser: helloworldMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Auckland Central
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
The HR team at Helloworld Travel have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Partner to be based in our Auckland office. You will work closely with our leaders to provide operational and strategic support in all things people and culture. The best bit, you will work with a great team of HR professionals around the globe to deliver on people initiatives that continue to build capability and performance across our growing organisation.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Developing strong internal relationships within your client groups, providing exceptional HR support to drive business performance.
- Providing support across the full range of HR disciplines including employee relations, recruitment, performance management and change management.
- Educating the business in employee relations and engagement.
- Working collaboratively with the Global HR team to deliver organisational wide people related projects to increase employee engagement.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrated experience in a generalist HR role where you have partnered with the business to deliver results.
- Great ER experience.
- Problem solving, influencing skills and adaptability.
- Strong ability to build relationships across all levels of the business.
- Driven by high performance and able to work with a collaborative team to continuously improve our partnership with the business .
WHO WE ARE
Helloworld Travel Limited is one of New Zealand’s largest integrated travel service providers. With over 2,000 people working for us across eight countries, we provide our customers with a range of services in the wholesale, retail, leisure, corporate and tour operating space.
- The opportunity to work for an industry leader
- A vibrant and energetic work environment
- Access to exclusive travel discounts
- Career progression and development opportunities
Helloworld Travel welcomes applications from people from diverse cultural backgrounds and people with disability. To be eligible to apply for this position, applicants must have existing New Zealand work rights. Recruitment Agencies - thank you for thinking of us, however we do endeavour to fill our opportunities through direct channels wherever possible.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?