TEEG New Zealand Marketing Executive
Advertiser: Coin CascadeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Auckland, Rodney & North Shore
- $50,000 - $69,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Brand Management
Reports To: CEO New Zealand
Direct Reports: Not Applicable
Based in Auckland, this role will be working as part of the amazing NZ team attempting to dominate the family entertainment market. Whilst working independently, with close ties to the Australian Marketing and Digital Team, the Marketing Executive will contribute to enhancing the brand image, driving foot traffic and revenue for New Zealand for Timezone, Xtreme Entertainment and Zone Bowling.
This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded Marketeer and an extremely exciting time ahead for the TEEG International Team currently looking after 300+ stores in 7 different countries.
Essence of the Role:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Reporting directly to the Country Manager we expect you to create and continually evolve marketing strategies and initiatives
- Be the ‘Brand Guardian’ for the development of creative output across Timezone, Xtreme Entertainment and Zone Bowling
- Take the lead on Marketing projects as they come up, remembering variety is the spice of life!
- Be a key player in the reinvention of brand media approaches and ongoing management of suppliers
- Management of 3rd Party Agreements & partners, maintaining relationships and develop new strategic partnerships to increase volume across channels.
- Campaign management, planning and implementation - developing new and engaging campaigns that set us apart from the rest, because we are the best!
- Store openings and brand conversions, topped with remarkable launch campaigns.
- Standardisation of processes across brands to create uniformity (We like to keep it simple)
- Ability to keep the digital BAU turning across all digital touch points
- Brainstorm and take the lead on key growth strategies as required
- Project management of adhoc projects as required by the Country Manager
- A forward-thinking individual
- A creative and innovative flair, with the ability to think outside the box
- Strong organisational skills – ability to handle multiple tasks and competing deadlines
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects – You are a Project Management Guru
- Ability to work autonomously but also as part of a greater team
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent copy-writing skills and grammatical skills
- Experience in management of media and creative agencies and an understanding of the media landscape
- Understanding of all things digital – how the digital space ticks including CRM, Social Media, eDM, SEO etc
- Strong experience in client relationship management
- Comfortable completing all elements of the marketing function.
- 3 – 4 years of marketing in a B2C environment or
- Related tertiary qualification i.e. Marketing Communications degree or similar
- The experience to ensure you ticked the boxes above
This role is not limited to the above tasks and responsibilities and you may be required to perform tasks which are outside the scope of your role.
Apply before September the 8th 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing executive?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Have you completed a qualification in marketing?