Associate Adviser - Wealth Management
Advertiser: FindexMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 14 Aug 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Other
Who are we?
Findex in Australasia is the largest provider of accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals and small and medium enterprises. From a comprehensive network of over 110 offices located in regional, rural and metropolitan areas, we combine local knowledge with world-class technology to help you on your financial journey.
Our vast geographical footprint and team of over 3,000 principals, professionals and support staff provides you access to expertise across the entire range of financial services, ensuring more than just financial advice.
We are the relationship that you can count on - large enough to offer a range of expertise and skills - and small enough to provide the personal touch.
About The Role
Our Wellington financial planning team is looking for a dynamic Associate Adviser to join our national business.
Our vibrant Wellington office offers a full suite of Accounting and Financial Services including financial planning, investments, risk insurance, corporate benefits, lending and general insurance as part of our family office services.
This role would involve supporting the Financial Advisers in providing strategic financial planning and investment advice to their client base with potential to progress to an adviser with your own client base.
The Associate Financial Adviser acts as a point of contact for client queries and coordinates any actions required from client review meetings.
- Proactively communicate with clients and assist to determine how Findex can best meet their needs
- Assist the Financial Adviser to provide strategic financial planning and investment advice including, investment structures, estate planning, superannuation and retirement planning
- Prepare for and take part in client meetings with the Principal Financial Adviser
- Look for opportunities to broaden existing client's scope of work within the firm
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree;
- 3 + years’ experience in similar role.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise your workload;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- The ability to work in a team environment;
If you are looking for a new opportunity within a dynamic firm which will give you career progression and real client contact, then this is the role for you!
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.